Disrupt Miami is going green this month!
Disrupt Miami is a monthly breakfast hosted by the Langford Hotel, the historic 1925 Beaux Arts–style building in downtown Miami’s Central Business District. The Langford Hotel began hosting this event in April 2016 shortly after the re-opening last year.
Once a month Disrupt Miami calls on Miami’s very own for a series that offers a platform to connect like-minded individuals with local innovators and creators who are shaping Miami’s future.
Past panels have included founders of Miami breweries that have played a role in Wynwood’s growth, local start-ups and tech companies, and the revitalization of our 120-year-old historic Central Business District.
This month’s discussion will be centered around sustainability, solar energy & how we are combating climate change locally.
• Betsy Wheaton [Environmental & Sustainability Director at City of Miami Beach]
In conversation with:
• Daren Goldin: [Owner/Founder, Goldin Solar]
• Ricardo de Azevedo: [Co-Founder, ON Energy Storage]
• Roberto Rovira: [Chair Design Advisory Committee, The Underline]
• Michael Laas: [Founding Partner of Sustainable Futures Group]
Complimentary Continental Breakfast and refreshments. For more information, visit The Langford’s Facebook event page. To RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org