Date: Tuesday, August 25 | Time: 3-4 p.m. EST
As schools discuss how to reopen safely, all eyes are on indoor air quality. Join this webinar to hear how energy and facilities staff are shifting operations and maintenance of their school buildings and what new technologies are being considered for providing healthier spaces. Presenters will also discuss the ongoing challenge of balancing energy conservation and health goals during this pandemic.
- Shannon Oliver, Assistant Director of Energy & Sustainability, Adams 12 – Five Star Schools
- Chris Ralston, Facilities Manager, San Juan Unified School District
- David Sturtz, Partner, Coop Strategies
More upcoming webinars
- Recycling and Composting in the Time of COVID
September 1 | 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. ET
- Mental Health and Resiliency in the Time of COVID
September 15 | 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. ET
- Pivoting Sustainability Programming in the Time of COVID
September 22 | 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. ET
We believe that all students deserve to attend sustainable schools that enhance their health and prepare them for 21st century careers.
Our work brings sustainability to life in the classroom and encourages communities to work together toward a future that is healthier for people and the planet. We welcome you to learn and to advance the green schools movement along with us.The Center for Green Schools